I do not want you to share my personal information with candidates or MLAs. Can I prevent this from happening?

Yes. If you wish to be removed from the voters list you must submit a request in writing that your registration as a voter be cancelled and include your name, date of birth and home address.

Submit your request to:

T: 645-4610 (Rankin Inlet) or 1-800-267-4394 (Toll-free in Canada)

E:  info@elections.nu.ca